[Openstack-operators] Ocata diskimage-builder heat issues

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 14:24:58 UTC 2017

Hello Amit, tomorrow I'll try with trusty. Centos7 is working.
Some questions:
your instance created ny heat with SoftwareDeployment has os-collect-config
runnig ?
If yes, lauching os.refresh-config ang going under /var/lib/heat-config/ on
yoyr instance, you should see deployment scripts ....

Regards
Ignazio