[Openstack-operators] Ocata diskimage-builder heat issues

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 16:52:26 UTC 2017

Hi All, last March I user diskimage builder tool to generate a centos7
image with tools for heat software deployment. That image worked fine with
heat software deployment in newton and works today with ocata.
Upgrading diskimage builder and creating again the image , heat software
deployment does not work because some errors in os-refresh-config .
I do not remember what version of diskimage builder I used in March. At
this time I am trying with 2.6.1 and 2.6.2 with same issues.
Does anyone know what is changed ?
Regards
Ignazio