[Openstack-operators] Ocata instance snapshot

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 08:29:22 UTC 2017

I created the instance from an image and the instance has an attached
volume (it is NOT ephemeral).
I checked that in this case it makes a volume snapshot (probably because
the istance is attached to a volume) but also an empty  image (why ?)
In the case the instance is ethemeral (no volumes attached) , a not empty
image is created.
Regards
Ignazio