[Openstack-operators] ocata ceilometer-upgrade.log shows Unauthorized (HTTP 401)

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 17:17:40 UTC 2017

Hi Gordon, I had no enough time for trying with devstack.
Anycase I tried to create an environment file  ceil-openrc with the same
credentials stored in ceilometer.conf under service_c redentials section.
Doing:
source ceil-openrc
openstack user list

It shows users correctly, so I think c redentials are correct but
ceilometer-upgrade reports unautborized in log file.
Searching on google I found an unanswered question for the same issue.
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/105833/ceilometer-upgradelog-shows-unauthorized-http-401/

I would be grateful if anyone could send me a configuration example that is
working.
Regards
Ignazio