[Openstack-operators] Themed track in 2018 1st OpsMeetup

Shintaro Mizuno mizuno.shintaro at lab.ntt.co.jp
Fri Jun 9 01:42:18 UTC 2017

Hi operators,

As discussed in the ops meetup team meeting [1], I like to ask the ML
whether having a themed track in OpsMeetup (in APAC early 2018) would be
a good idea to attract specific audiences (especially local audiences)
to come to the meetup.

The idea of themed track is to have a dedicated room for a specific
topic, which would relate to local business/cultural environment, to
have deeper discussion.

One idea that came out from the meeting was "Telecom track" which might
attract regional telcos such as China Mobile, SKTelecom, and NTT.

This is just a first idea, so please let us know your thoughts, ideas on
themed track in OpsMeetups in 2018.

I also like to remind ops in APAC region that call for proposal to host
the 1st OpsMeetup in 2018 is open [2].

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2017/ops_meetup_team.2017-06-06-14.00.log.html
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-meetup-venue-discuss-1st-2018