[Openstack-operators] Mitaka and gnocchi

mate200 at mailbox.org mate200 at mailbox.org
Thu Jun 1 17:21:32 UTC 2017

Gordon thank you very much for your time !!!!

Batch setting works like a charm ! I don't see any errors in ceilometer-collector log.
However, gnocchi-api runs like one process with two threads and uwsgi I run like two proccess with ten threads.
It seems strange for me that uwsgi cannot handle that amount of data and gnocchi-api can, anyway Gordon thank you once
again ! I owe you a beer )))

--
Best regards,
Mate200