[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] need help on 3 controllers setup

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 07:50:42 UTC 2017

Forwarding this to the operators mailing list. Please sign up for the
openstack-operators mailing list -
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-operators -
and you can also ask operations questions on freenode IRC in the
#openstack-operators channel

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 2:05 AM, Srikanth Chandika <linosrikanth at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a OpenStack 3 controllers OpenStack Mitaka Setup
>
> I wanted to bring down all the controller machines to change the NIC on
> all nodes so what is the ideal way to do it without effecting or
> shutting-down running VMs
>
> Please share me necessary inputs to efficiently achieve my goal.
>
> Regards,
> Srikanth

Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
mrhillsman at gmail.com
mobile: (832) 264-2646

Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command