[Openstack-operators] Mid-Cycle Meetup in Mexico City - Join Us!

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 15:11:57 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,
  I'd like to encourage all OpenStack Operators to consider joining us in
Mexico City for the upcoming mid-cycle meet up. I'm going!

These events are targeted squarely at the community of people actually
operating OpenStack. Meet other people doing similar things, share your
experience, your pain points. Get the things you want to discuss on the
agenda! There is a minimum of sales pitches at these events, it's all for
the operators community.

The tickets are just $20 for 2 days, which includes lunch!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mexico-city-openstack-operators-meetup-tickets-34989052197

More on the ops meetups team
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations/Meetups
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ops_Meetups_Team