[Openstack-operators] UC WG/Team Requirements

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 13:09:51 UTC 2017

Thanks for sharing Melvin,

One major point here is that it's not clear how this proposal relates
to the recent discussion around OpenStack SIGs. It's clear that more
than a few of us are still struggling to understand intuitively why we
are calling one thing a Working Group and another a Team, even when
there are specific some requirements listed against them. Perhaps part
of the problem is that the monikers themselves convey no meaning? I
wonder if we could we do away with Team and instead have SIGs and
Working Groups...?

Cheers,

--
Cheers,