[Openstack-operators] [scientific] NEW TIME: Scientific WG IRC Meeting Wednesday 1100 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Jul 4 08:59:58 UTC 2017

Hi All -

We have a Scientific WG meeting on Wednesday at 1100 UTC in #openstack-meeting.  This is our NEW TIME - two hours later than usual.

This week we’d like to discuss plans for SuperComputing as the BoF submission deadline is approaching.  Also, a catch up on scientific application catalogues and Blair’s experiences with transparent huge pages issues under load.

The meeting agenda is available here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_July_5th_2017 <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_July_5th_2017>

Details for our IRC meetings are available here:

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group <http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group>

Everyone is welcome.

Cheers,
Stig