[Openstack-operators] Location and host of 2nd OpenStack Operators Mid-Cycle Meetup

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:00:51 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,
  The meetups team met today on IRC as usual (links below). We briefly
discussed whether to push the second mid-cycle out of the USA due to
current events here (rightly, I think), however the meeting attendees
agreed that it was too late to restart the process (different regional
location naturally implies rejecting Intel's kind offer and starting from
nothing). As a result it was agreed that the 2nd mid-cycle will be hosted
by Intel, aiming for August 2017 and in the Portland, Oregon area (it will
either be Portland or Hillsboro).

If that doesn't work for you, please kindly note that our upcoming Milan
event is not sold out and looks to be another great operators meet up.
There are planning activities for this still ongoing, see the emails from
Melvin Hillsman on this list.

Regards to all

Chris

Meeting ended Tue Jan 31 15:39:10 2017 UTC. Information about MeetBot at
http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
10:39 AM Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2017/ops_meetup_team.2017-01-31-15.03.html
10:39 AM Minutes (text):