[Openstack-operators] Removal of support for sparse LVM volumes from Nova

Matthew Booth mbooth at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 15:48:04 UTC 2017

As noted here https://bugs.launchpad.net/mos/+bug/1591084 (a MOS bug, but
also confirmed upstream and in RHOS), this is broken. By the looks of it,
it has never worked and would require architectural changes to make it work.

I'm assuming this means that nobody could possibly be using it, and that
nobody will be sad if I remove all traces of it in its current form. If
anybody is using it, or knows of anybody using it, could you let me know?
What workarounds are you using?

Secondly, if it did work is anybody interested in this feature?

Thanks,

Matt
--
Matthew Booth