[Openstack-operators] [Fault Genes] WG Weekly Meeting Summary

Nematollah Bidokhti Nematollah.Bidokhti at huawei.com
Thu Jan 26 18:44:18 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Following is our meeting summary:
*       We have a new member Robert Lee from Ericsson joined the team. He has great experience that should enhance our team skill sets.
*       Zainab - presented her updated data.
o       Stated that Stackoverflow data is large and need to find a way to analyze the data.
o       Will be adding additional rules to reduce the number of words in the dictionary.
o       Will add the basic data analysis on the GitHub.
*       Isaac - presented a proposal for the front-end data visualization.
o       http://172.99.106.155/exceptions/#
*       Mike - provided more insights in the fault insertion orchestration that he had developed.
o       Will provide additional info on the FI orchestration.
o       Will provide the link in GitHub as well.
*       Michael - will provide the complete Launchpad data set.
o       Currently we have critical & high only.
o       Total bug count is about 16K.
Thanks,
Nemat