[Openstack-operators] Plus One...need I say more?

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 22:44:54 UTC 2017

Calling all Operators! help us plan the mid-cycle.

*Please add topics to https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MIL-ops-meetup
<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MIL-ops-meetup>or +1 those that are
already there that you are interested in; even if you are not attending.For
each session that makes the cut we will need volunteer moderators.
Moderators simply facilitate a conversation.*

*Please be sure you +1 at least 3 to 5 sessions while you take time to view
the etherpad, your vote(s) count!!!*

The Ops Meetups team meets regularly on IRC at 15:00 UTC on Tuesdays in
#openstack-operators.

More information about the team is here : https://wiki.openstack.org/
wiki/Ops_Meetups_Team and weekly agendas are posted here :
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-meetups-team

--
Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead
OpenStack Innovation Center

mrhillsman at gmail.com
phone: (210) 312-1267
mobile: (210) 413-1659
http://osic.org

Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command