[Openstack-operators] [scientific][scientific-wg] Reminder: Scientific WG meeting Tuesday 2100 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Jan 24 18:08:07 UTC 2017

Greetings all -

We have a Scientific WG IRC meeting on Tuesday at 2100 UTC on channel #openstack-meeting.

The agenda is available here[1] and full IRC meeting details are here[2].

This week we’d like to develop the discussion on what the WG can achieve for the Boston OpenStack Summit. We’d also like to share people’s thoughts and experiences on frameworks for scientific reproducibility.  There’s also the opportunity to propose a hands-on workshop at SC2017.

Best wishes,
Stig

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_January_24th_2017 <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_January_24th_2017>
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group <http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group>