[Openstack-operators] What would you like in Pike?

Dario Vianello dario at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jan 20 12:03:40 UTC 2017

Hi all,

we would also like to see both of the features mentioned by Tim getting a clear path into Pike. We are daily struggling with the same problems CERN has (albeit at a much smaller scale), and getting these two things would greatly simplify our day-to-day life and ability to use OpenStack to do compute-on-demand.

Cheers,
Dario Vianello

Cloud Bioinformatics Application Architect
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SD, UK
Email: dario at ebi.ac.uk <mailto:dario at ebi.ac.uk>