[Openstack-operators] OsOps Reboot

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 06:32:34 UTC 2017

Good day everyone,

As operators we would like to reboot the efforts started around OsOps.
Initial things that may make sense to work towards are starting back
meetings, standardizing the repos (like having a lib or common folder,
READMEs include release(s) tool works with, etc), increasing feedback loop
from operators in general, actionable work items, identifying teams/people
with resources for continuous testing/feedback, etc.

We have got to a great place so let's increase the momentum and maximize
all the work that has been done for OsOps so far. Please visit the
following link [ https://goo.gl/forms/eSvmMYGUgRK901533 ] to vote on day of
the week and time (UTC) you would like to have OsOps meeting. And also
visit this etherpad [ https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osops-meeting ] to
help shape the initial and ongoing agenda items.

Really appreciate you taking time to read through this email and looking
forward to all the great things to come.

Also we started an etherpad for brainstorming around how OsOps could/would
function; very rough draft/outline/ideas right now again please provide
feedback: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osops-project-future

--
Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead
OpenStack Innovation Center

mrhillsman at gmail.com
phone: (210) 312-1267
mobile: (210) 413-1659
http://osic.org

Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command