[Openstack-operators] [all] [goals] proposing a new goal: "Control Plane API endpoints deployment via WSGI"

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 01:40:07 UTC 2017

Greetings OpenStack community,

I have been looking for a Community Goal [1] that would directly help
Operators and I found the "run API via WSGI" useful.
So I've decided to propose this one as a goal for Pike but I'll stay
open to postpone it to Queen if our community thinks we already have
too much goals for Pike.

Note that this goal might help to achieve 2 other goals later:
- enable and test SSL everywhere
- enable and test IPv6 everywhere

Here's the draft:
https://review.openstack.org/419706

Any feedback is very welcome, thanks for reading so far.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/community-goals
--
Emilien Macchi