[Openstack-operators] [kolla] deprecation/removal of Debian images

Christian Berendt berendt at betacloud-solutions.de
Thu Jan 12 11:52:12 UTC 2017

Hello everybody.

In the past we have talked about the removal of Debian images from Kolla. We have postponed the decision.

At the moment, there is no visible interest in Debian Images. Therefore I will put the removal in the next week to the vote. So we can deprecate the images in the current cycle, remove them in the next cycle.

Please give me feedback whether someone currently uses the Debian Images and would like to work actively in the future.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Mail: berendt at betacloud-solutions.de
Web: https://www.betacloud-solutions.de

Betacloud Solutions GmbH
Teckstrasse 62 / 70190 Stuttgart / Deutschland

Geschäftsführer: Christian Berendt
Unternehmenssitz: Stuttgart
Amtsgericht: Stuttgart, HRB 756139