[Openstack-operators] User Survey: Pre-launch check

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Mon Jan 9 22:54:27 UTC 2017

ARE WE OFFERING THE RIGHT ANSWERS?
Thanks for your input over the past month to revise the User Survey. Many of our technical questions, such as “which network drivers do you use?” or “which container tools do you use?” have answers that change with the speed of innovation.

We’re in the final stages of preparing the OpenStack User Survey for launch in a couple of weeks, but before it goes live, we wanted to share the final question and answer content with you:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c8Osptcse1geEeHBHwZ-fxQA-OQ_dzwAHSnBD3CNbEQ/edit#gid=0 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c8Osptcse1geEeHBHwZ-fxQA-OQ_dzwAHSnBD3CNbEQ/edit#gid=0>

We’re primarily looking for errors in the answer choices (or missing answer choices) for the questions in rows 67-85 (please see column E for the answer options). Please feel free to leave feedback via a comment on the spreadsheet.

USER SURVEY RESULTS
Also, we’re looking for volunteers to help produce the survey. Can you spend a few hours analyzing survey comments, charts, or reading a draft report? Be part of one of our most talked-about community assets by joining the User Survey work group (both technical and non-technical people are welcome!).

Sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/F0c1a9NOR1zK7sUJ3 <https://goo.gl/forms/F0c1a9NOR1zK7sUJ3>

Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager, OpenStack Foundation
503 816 9769 <tel:503 816 9769> | Skype: heidi.tretheway <https://webapp.wisestamp.com/sig_iframe?origin=mac-mail&signature_id=5499768844845056&t=0.9726545857097719#>
 <http://linkedin.com/in/heiditretheway>  <http://twitter.com/heiditretheway>  <http://www.openstack.org/>