[Openstack-operators] User Survey update

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Tue Feb 28 17:31:24 UTC 2017

So far, we have nearly 1,400 surveys and more than 550 deployments—that’s 40% more than our largest survey ever!

As promised, we shared the PTL-submitted questions data that came in by Feb. 20 with PTLs prior to the Project Teams Gathering in Atlanta, to inform their conversations. We also extended the survey open period to ensure the largest possible community participation, and it closes tonight. You can still answer the survey at www.openstack.org/user-survey

I’m excited to dig into the data with the User Survey working group. Many thanks to this team for QA testing before the survey was released, and for the upcoming tasks of comment analysis, data analysis and report draft review. The team includes:
Melvin Hillsman - User Committee
Edgar Magana - User Committee
Shamail Tahir - User Committee
Shilla Saebi - User Committee
Jonathan Proulx - User Committee
Arkady Kanevsky
Megan Rossetti
Tim Bell
Mark Smith
Kenny Johnston
Dave Van Everen
Rob Healy
Kostiantyn Volenbovskyi
Yanlu(颜露)
If you’d like to be part of the User Survey analysis team, join us here: https://goo.gl/forms/F0c1a9NOR1zK7sUJ3 <https://goo.gl/forms/F0c1a9NOR1zK7sUJ3>

Thanks to all of you who answered the User Survey, and we look forward to sharing the results with you in April!