[Openstack-operators] Freenode Security Notification

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 14:39:40 UTC 2017

Noticed this message this morning from Freenode so in case you missed it:

"christel (christel at freenode/staff/exherbo.christel): [Global Notice] Hi
all, Cloudflare has announced that a bug may have caused disclosure of
data, sent via CF, to third parties, further info can be found at
https://blog.cloudflare.com/ | freenode uses CF for CDN, while we have not
received any reports indicating that we are affected, we urge webchat users
in particular to consider changing their passwords! Thank you."

--
Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead
OpenStack Innovation Center

mrhillsman at gmail.com
phone: (210) 312-1267
mobile: (210) 413-1659
http://osic.org

Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command