[Openstack-operators] Policy Updates

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Thu Feb 23 19:52:16 UTC 2017

Am I understanding correctly that in Ocata release, the policy.json file for NOVA is blank?
What does that mean for us (operators)? Everything will be open for everybody for the other way around?

In any case, that sounds like an awful approach because know if we upgrade we will need to be sure that we have a proper json file while in the past we at least were starting from the default one.

Edgar