[Openstack-operators] [Large deployments] Neutron issues in Openstack Large deployment using DVR

Satyanarayana Patibandla satya.patibandla at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:12:32 UTC 2017

Hi Saverio,

We have tried to create 20 VMs each time using heat template. There is 1
sec time gap between each VM creation request. When we reached 114 VMs we
got the error mentioned in the below mail.Heat template will boot instance
from volume and it assigns floating IP to the instance.

Except neutron-server container we restarted all the neutron agent
containers which are present on all network and compute nodes. We are using
kolla to deploy openstack services.

We are using 1 month old master branch openstack code to deploy our
services.

Please find the error logs in the below link.
http://paste.openstack.org/show/599892/

Thanks,
Satya.P