[Openstack-operators] [User-committee] User Committee elections

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Sat Feb 18 05:47:27 UTC 2017

Congratulations to our elected User Committee Members!

This is a huge achievement for the UC. We all together we are going to make huge impact in OpenStack. Looking forward to working with you Shamail and Melvin.

Chris, Yih Leong and Maish,

I want to thank you for being part of our efforts. We are all one team and I also look forward to working with you.

Edgar