[Openstack-operators] [User-committee] User Committee elections

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 01:39:14 UTC 2017

Thank you to everyone who voted, the election committee, and the others who ran. I consider it an honor and privilege and am looking forward to the coming days.

--
Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead
mrhillsman at gmail.com
phone: (210) 312-1267
mobile: (210) 413-1659
Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command
http://osic.org