[Openstack-operators] User Committee elections

Matt Jarvis matt at mattjarvis.org.uk
Sat Feb 18 00:10:52 UTC 2017

Hi All

I'm very pleased to announce the results of the first User Committee
elections, which closed at 21.59UTC on the 17th February 2017.

The two candidates elected to the User Committee are Melvin Hillsman and
Shamail Tahir.

Congratulations to Melvin and Shamail, I know they will both do an
excellent job in representing our community.

Thank you to the other candidates who participated, and to everyone who
voted.

Full results of the poll can be found at
http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_4ec37f2d06428110.

Matt