[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators][telecom-nfv] Milan Meetup

Juvonen, Tomi (Nokia - FI/Espoo) tomi.juvonen at nokia.com
Thu Feb 16 06:17:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have been working with "planned host maintenance" as it is in our requirements in the OPNFV Doctor project. I have discussed the feature with Nova and Ops in general trough sessions in Austin and Barcelona summits to have wider scope of requirements and the way forward.

Now as moving to implement, it is about time to see this also in "telecom-nfv" session.

Hope we get a good session in Milan and thanks Shintaro if you can moderate it.

Br,
Tomi