[Openstack-operators] neutron-server high cpu usage

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Fri Feb 10 10:21:23 UTC 2017

Does it calm down if you stop the agents? If so, check the agent logs for
exceptions because one may be stuck in a sync loop because it's
encountering an error.

If you still don't see anything, try reducing the report interval for the
agents (and increase agent_down_time on the server accordingly) and see if
that helps.