[Openstack-operators] [openstack-ansible] Unbound problem

Logan V. logan at protiumit.com
Wed Feb 8 19:05:24 UTC 2017

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for reporting this. I just pushed a patch to resolve this here
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/431110/. If you are able to start
with a fresh environment this should resolve the issue. The unbound
service should only be installed in the containers, not the hosts, so
that was the issue here.

If you need to get this environment working where you saw this issue,
you could purge unbound from the hosts, apply the patch above, and
re-run the unbound-install playbook to refresh the resolv.conf across
the environment.

Logan