[Openstack-operators] [scientific][scientific-wg] Reminder: IRC meeting Tuesday 2100 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Feb 7 20:04:43 UTC 2017

Greetings -

We have a Scientific WG IRC meeting in about an hour’s time, at 2100 UTC in channel #openstack-meeting

The agenda is available here[1] and full IRC meeting details are here[2].

This week we’ll hear from Blair on his migration to a layer-3 ECMP fabric and the impact it has had on MPI workloads.  Also, some further studies on hypervisor tuning using HPL.  Plus we have a data for the Boston Cloud Declaration workshop on federation policy.  And planning for SuperComputing 2017 is already underway with proposals submitted for some hands-on workshops.

Best wishes,
Stig

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_February_7th_2017
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group