[Openstack-operators] [openstack-community] User Survey - Deadline Feb 20th

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Feb 1 20:35:14 UTC 2017

I’m getting a too many redirect error on the user survey link.

Tim

On 01.02.17, 20:21, "Tom Fifield" <tom at openstack.org> wrote:

    Hi all,

    If you run OpenStack, please take a few minutes to respond to the latest
    User Survey or pass it along to your friends.

    This is the ninth survey, but if you're new what you can expect are:
    * a few basic questions—how and why do you work with OpenStack, what do
    you like about it, and where can we improve? (5-10mins)
    * a more detailed set of questions that helps us understand your cloud
    so we can provide feedback to development teams (10mins)

    The deadline to fill out the survey is February 20 at 23:59 UTC. Start
    the survey now:

    https://www.openstack.org/user-survey

    If you answered the survey last time, you won't need to start from
    scratch. Just log back in to update your deployment profile.

    All of the information you provide is confidential to the Foundation and
    User Committee and will be aggregated anonymously unless you
    specifically allow us to make it public. We’ll share the survey findings
    first with those who fill out the user survey, and with the community at
    next OpenStack Summit, May 8-11 in Boston
    https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/

    Thanks!

    -Tom