[Openstack-operators] Openstack operational configuration improvement.

Flint WALRUS gael.therond at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 15:39:51 UTC 2017

Hi arkady,

Ok understood your point.

However, as an operator and administrator of a really large deployment I
disagree with this statement as a lot of our company's admins and operators
indeed rely a lot on the dashboard rather than the CLI for a lot of daily
tasks.

Not everyone is willing to goes with the CLI each time it need to perform
some relatively short tasks.
About the TripleO UI and configuration management, tracability could
definitely be an addition to the array with a column resuming at least the
three last modifications.

Even if the foundation is providing deployment guidelines and reference
designs it shouldn't be something enforced as every users will have for
sure different use case.

Anyway, thanks everyone for your answers, that's really interesting to get
your insights.