[Openstack-operators] Newton LBaaS v2 settings

Grant Morley grant at absolutedevops.io
Fri Dec 15 10:11:07 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone would be able to help with some settings I might be
obviously missing for LBaaS. We have a client that uses the service but
they are coming across issues with their app randomly not working.
Basically if their app takes longer than 20 seconds to process a request
it looks like LBaaS times out the connection.

I have had a look and I can't seem to find any default settings for
either "server" or "tunnel" and wondered if there was a way I could
increase or see any default timeout settings through the neutron cli?

I can only see timeout settings for the "Health Monitor"

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

--
Grant Morley