[Openstack-operators] How to apply the bugfix for keystone pyldap (#1736241)

Jesse Pretorius Jesse.Pretorius at rackspace.co.uk
Mon Dec 11 12:30:15 UTC 2017

> From: David Young <davidy at funkypenguin.co.nz<mailto:davidy at funkypenguin.co.nz>>
> Date: Friday, December 8, 2017 at 10:34 PM
> To: "openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>>
> Subject: [Openstack-operators] How to apply the bugfix for keystone pyldap (#1736241)

> This bug was found in the wild, and is currently affecting my OSA playbook, which needs to build a repo container:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ansible/+bug/1736241

> I see it's in process of being fixed, I'm curious re how I'll apply it to my environment.

> My playbooks etc are 15.1.8 - do I need to do a minor release update to receive the fix, or will it "just work" the next time I build a repo container?

Hi David,

You’ll need to perform a minor upgrade to 15.1.13 in order to get it. See [1] for more details regarding how to do that.

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/openstack-ansible/ocata/upgrade-guide/minor-upgrade.html#execute-a-minor-version-upgrade

Rackspace Limited is a company registered in England & Wales (company registered number 03897010) whose registered office is at 5 Millington Road, Hyde Park Hayes, Middlesex UB3 4AZ. Rackspace Limited privacy policy can be viewed at www.rackspace.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy - This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse at rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.