[Openstack-operators] Fwd: [rdo-users] Queens Milestone 2 test day, December 14th, 15th

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Mon Dec 4 22:07:00 UTC 2017

Hi openstack-operators !

I'm sharing this in case anyone is interested in participating in the
upcoming RDO community test day.
We're trying something new to get more people interested in testing the
latest and the greatest of OpenStack's upcoming release.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions !

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]