[Openstack-operators] [Large Deployment Team] August Meeting Update - Today at 16:00 UTC

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Thu Aug 24 15:23:35 UTC 2017

Hey folks,
The calendar gods are not with me this month.  I got saddled with a last minute meeting that will conflict with 16:00 UTC today.  Kris L. has graciously said he would chair the meeting today, so it is still on in a little over half an hour.  Any LDT folks available, please join.  I added an agenda topic [1] for selecting a new chair and/or adding a co-chair.  Now that I have UC duties to attend to, I want to make sure the LDT doesn’t suffer.  I’m sure it will take a couple of meetings to discuss this, but I wanted to get the ball rolling.  Sorry again for missing and see you all next month!

Thanks!
VW

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/LDT