[Openstack-operators] [nfv-telecom] Suspending meetings while we consider moving to being a sub group in LCOO

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 19:06:11 UTC 2017

A model I have been using is: informal chat AND official meetings on IRC,
but for the latter I also email the link to the minutes and log to the
mailing list so that agreements are easy to find (e.g. actions and #agreed
items). If nothing else it helps me prepare for the next meeting each time!

Chris

Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>