[Openstack-operators] [swift] running on non-linux?

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Tue Aug 15 22:50:31 UTC 2017

Hmm... so that may have been a false alarm. We've discovered that a pip works as well as eventfd, and pipes aren't platform specific.

I'm still mildly curious about the original question, but there's less urgency now. (Also, if you're running on non-Linux, contributing some testing resources would be really great.)

--John