[Openstack-operators] [OpenStack-docs] [doc] Operations Guide removal

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 14:38:48 UTC 2017

I just got back from the ops meetup in Mexico City and I think I
volunteered to help with this ops guide transition and maintaining it on
the wiki. So if the current output of the conversion is available anywhere
for review I could try being a proofreader for it. It seems there is
approval to put it as is on the wiki, what does that require?

I am not very familiar with the docs build process so if we are still
attempting to get a minimally viable conversion I may be able to help but
will need more time to come up to speed with that.

Chris

Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>