[Openstack-operators] [User-committee] Non-Candidacy for UC Election August 2017

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Fri Aug 4 15:13:45 UTC 2017

On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 06:45:08PM -0400, Shamail Tahir wrote:
:Jon,
:
:Thank you for giving so much time and effort to helping our user community grow and prosper. I hope this is a "see you soon" moment and not a "goodbye".  It's been a pleasure and an honor being on same committee.

Don't worry you can't get rid of me that easily :)

-Jon

:Thanks again for all that you have done!
:
:Sincerely,
:Shamail
: