[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [nova][glance] Who needs multiple api_servers?

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Fri Apr 28 16:19:35 UTC 2017

If it's *just* glance we're making an exception for, I prefer #1 (don't
deprecate/remove [glance]api_servers).  It's way less code &
infrastructure, and it discourages others from jumping on the
multiple-endpoints bandwagon.  If we provide endpoint_override_list
(handwave), people will think it's okay to use it.

Anyone aware of any other services that use multiple endpoints?