[Openstack-operators] [Forum] Moderators needed!

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 12:22:31 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Most of the proposed/accepted Forum sessions currently have moderators but
there are six sessions that do not have a confirmed moderator yet. Please
look at the list below and let us know if you would be willing to help
moderate any of these sessions.

The topics look really interesting but it will be difficult to keep the
sessions on the schedule if there is not an assigned moderator. We look
forward to seeing you at the Summit/Forum in Boston soon!

Achieving Resiliency at Scales of 1000+
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18776/achieving-resiliency-at-scales-of-1000>
Feedback from users for I18n & translation - important part?
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18692/docsi18n-project-onoboarding>
Neutron Pain Points
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18801/neutron-pain-points>
Making Neutron easy for people who want basic networking
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18800/making-neutron-easy-for-people-who-want-basic-networking>
High Availability in OpenStack
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18802/high-availability-in-openstack>
Cloud-Native Design/Refactoring across OpenStack
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18767/cloud-native-designrefactoring-across-openstack>

Thanks,
Doug, Emilien, Melvin, Mike, Shamail & Tom
Forum Scheduling Committee