[Openstack-operators] openstack operators ops meetup team meeting, IRC, 2017-4-25

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 16:31:18 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone.

We had a productive ops meet up team meeting today (links to the log and
minutes below)

One key decision is we will attempt to plan date and venue for the 2nd 2017
mid-cycle meetup, likely to be in Mexico City, in August, both here on this
mailing list and then in person in Boston during the upcoming Openstack
Summit. Please make your voice be heard one way or another!

Meeting ended Tue Apr 25 16:04:23 2017 UTC. Information about MeetBot at
http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
12:04 PM Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetup_team/2017/ops_meetup_team.2017-04-25-15.15.html
12:04 PM Minutes (text):