[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [nova] Usability question for the server migrations API

Mathieu Gagné mgagne at calavera.ca
Fri Apr 14 20:36:10 UTC 2017

The proposal looks reasonable.

This could greatly help operation team if a migration no longer
vanishes from the API once completed.
Can I assume some form of advanced filtering will be proposed to
ensure an instance doesn't end up with 1k records?
One suggestion would be filtering by date or limiting the number of
records returned.