[Openstack-operators] openstack operators meetups team meeting 2017-4-11

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Tue Apr 11 16:34:44 UTC 2017

That looks great.

Do we have dates for the Ops meetup?

Tim

From: Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 11 April 2017 at 17:53
To: openstack-operators <OpenStack-operators at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [Openstack-operators] openstack operators meetups team meeting 2017-4-11

Today's meeting was very thinly attended (minutes and log below). I would like to encourage as many as possible openstack operators (particularly those on the meetups team) to make next meeting (2017-4-18 at 15:00 UTC) or failing that let it be know if this time slot is no longer working.

Next week I am going to propose we vote on accepting the proposal for the next mid-cycle meeting to be held in Mexico (details are here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NdMCOTPP_ZmeF2Ak1mQB1bCOFHDkA5P2l6n6kdb8Kls/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NdMCOTPP_ZmeF2Ak1mQB1bCOFHDkA5P2l6n6kdb8Kls/edit>)

Also we need to make some progress on the arrangements for the upcoming Boston Forum at the openstack summit, for example drumming up some more moderators. I'm going!

Cheers

Chris

Minutes:
Meeting ended Tue Apr 11 15:27:03 2017 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)