[Openstack-operators] about the R release name

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 19:10:36 UTC 2017

The naming is based on community input and there's good reason to believe that in this round of voting both of these values will get a low score.

But, we could have a repeat of the Boaty McBoatface debacle 😊

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/22/world/europe/boaty-mcboatface-what-you-get-when-you-let-the-internet-decide.html?_r=0

-amrith

--
Amrith Kumar