[Openstack-operators] Boston Forum Schedule

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Apr 10 09:35:27 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the many excellent topics submitted for our first Forum.
We have updated the topic submission site with the status of each -
please check yours.

Please also find attached in PDF the proposed schedule for the Forum in
Boston.

Let us know if you see major issues with it. As Thierry said in design
summits past; "It's difficult to make too many changes at this stage as
they quickly cascade into breaking all sorts of constraints, but we may
still be able to accommodate some." :)

Eagle-eyed readers will see that there are a number of slots in gray (on
Thursday afternoon). These are being deliberately kept aside for the
usual few critical topics that come up in the next few weeks and also
for the discoveries we make in the first 3 days of the summit.

We'll soon publish the Forum sessions on the main schedule, using the
title, abstracts and moderators you submitted, but look forward to your
feedback in the mean-time!

Thank you all very much for making our first Forum a success.

Regards,

Doug, Emilien, Melvin, Mike, Shamail & Tom
Forum Scheduling Committee