[Openstack-operators] [kolla] Decision to deprecate Fedora

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Tue Sep 27 22:32:54 UTC 2016

For what it's worth, RDO does not currently test deployment on top of
Fedora (since Liberty at the very latest).and we also no longer ship
OpenStack Service/Server components to Fedora [1].

We don't see this changing in the short term.

[1]: https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2015-September/msg00090.html

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]