[Openstack-operators] Public cloud operators group in Barcelona

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Wed Sep 21 15:30:06 UTC 2016

Hey Matt,
I think the conversation would be valuable.  Historically, we have let the Large Deployment Team incubate Public Cloud topics because of the active members in that group.  That doesn’t prevent us from organizing a session and/or some conversation around it, though.  Put it as a suggestion on the etherpad and let’s see what interest develops.

Thanks!
VW